Atomic M1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kevnosa

Registered
Reaction score
I hate to part with this M1 but I'm matching my doubles set and can't afford another one! It's been lovingly cared for and is in good working condition.

$375

Attachments

• 102_1861.jpg
    102_1861.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 197
  • 102_1864.jpg
    102_1864.jpg
    403.1 KB · Views: 164
How many dives? Does this have the yoke adapter? When was the last time the reg was serviced?

How many dives? Does this have the yoke adapter? When was the last time the reg was serviced?

It has about 100 dives on it. It was purchased as a DIN reg for a TECH setup so I do not have a yoke first stage. Of course you can use a DIN to Yoke adapter if that's what you mean. It was serviced last May by an Atomic dealer. The first stage piston was replaced at that service.

It has about 100 dives on it. It was purchased as a DIN reg for a TECH setup so I do not have a yoke first stage. Of course you can use a DIN to Yoke adapter if that's what you mean. It was serviced last May by an Atomic dealer. The first stage piston was replaced at that service.

If the time since service bothers you keep in mind that Atomic recommends a 2 year/300 dive interval on this reg. You can visit Atomic Aquatics M1 Regulator to confirm this. I do have my LDS inspect any used equipment I purchase though.

Yes, it is still available. Sorry I didn't reply sooner. Been camping with no internet access available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom