Atomic Reg. Servicing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NavyGuyAN

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey Guys so the question is where do I return my Atomic B2 Reg for servicing? I originally bought the reg from Scubatoys.com. Do I send it into then and have them do the servicing or back to Atomic?
Thanks,
Ryan

Any good service tech can service your reg

ScubaToys is an authorized Atomic dealer so any other Atomic dealer in your area can service it also. Find them here:
http://www.atomicaquatics.com/dealers.html

I believe Scubatoys has a week turn-around if you want to mail it back to them.
Scuba Regulator Repair - Scuba Annual Service

Atomic Aquatics also does factory servicing if you want to pay more and send it to them in SoCal. At one time, the person who built your reg initially also did the factory servicing on it if returned to them. http://www.atomicaquatics.com/contactus.html

It's a B2 so the recommended service interval is 2 years/300 dives.

DiVentures in Omaha is also the first regional service center for Atomic.
Regional Repair Centers

DiVentures
4303 S. 121st Plaza
Omaha, NE 68137

Last edited:
Hello Navy Guy....The answer to your question is yes...I am sure that Scubatoys could do the servicing for you. We, at the factory, are also able to service here. We do several services a week and would love to get it back here to do the same. If you would like to have us service the reg please give us a call at 888-270-8595 and we can create the return authorization number for ya. Thanks again to everyone in the forum for helping out!

Back
Top Bottom