Atomic subframe mask: Broken strap holder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

charlier

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
To Atomic Aquatics: The rubber holder on my subframe mask just ripped, so the mask strap is not attached. The mask held fine in the water, but will need to replace mask. Do you know if it’s possible to replace the mask without the lenses. I have prescription lens and just want to swap the lens with a new mask. I doubt that this is a warranty issue. If needed, I could try to upload a photograph.

Reporting from the Forgotten Islands, Indonesia

34961F03-2FC1-4F7E-A6BE-3602A80BE555.jpeg

How hard is it to swap the lenses? Could I do it myself, without assistance?

Well the good news is that the mask has a lifetime warranty. The bad news is that Atomic/Hush has not responded to my email(s).

Unfortunately, dealer service in Singapore is not on par with the USA. Since I did not purchase the mask from the Singapore dealer, they are reluctant to offer assistance.

No response from Hush, with two emails and a PM to the Atomic rep. The Atomic dealer advised that I send my mask without a return authorization. The dealer was less than helpful, nor informative regarding Atomic Aquatics warranty service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom