atomic swivel & Mk25/s600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

geggle165

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone tried the Atomic universal swivel on their Nonatomic Reg? If so, how'd it work out for ya'? I'd be specially interested in anyone's experience in using it on the Scubapro Mk25/s600 (since that is what I'm considering). But any advice will be helpful.
Say's it will fit any standard 9/16 hose assembly. I assume scubapro's is 9/16, but can't be sure. help?

geggle165:
Anyone tried the Atomic universal swivel on their Nonatomic Reg? If so, how'd it work out for ya'? I'd be specially interested in anyone's experience in using it on the Scubapro Mk25/s600 (since that is what I'm considering). But any advice will be helpful.
Say's it will fit any standard 9/16 hose assembly. I assume scubapro's is 9/16, but can't be sure. help?

I put one on an Oceanic Delta 3, works fine. It comes with the hose attached to the swivel.

My LDS was running a "special" "$120 installed", I purchased one from another shop for $80
& "installed" it myself in about 2 minutes.

Terry

I have a Mk25/S600 rig, and I just installed the Atomic Universal swivel on my reg. Took all of 5 minutes, which included cleaning the threads/o-rings, and applying silicone grease to o-rings. Another plus, the Atomic hose is slightly longer than the Scubapro..

I'll be diving this in April.

I have a genuine ScubaPro Swivel. Please let me know if anyone needs it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom