Atomic T2x singles setup, DIR rigged

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiteWeight

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For sale is my single tank setup, a DIN Atomic T2x first stage with 2 X Atomic T2x second stages. The set was serviced on Jan 24, 2014 and hasn't been in the water since. The set has about 40 dives on it. Titanium DIN/yoke converter included.

Reg set is configured with:
2" DiveRite SPG on 24" rubber hose with bolt snap
17" miflex BC inflator hose
T2x second stage on 22" miflex hose with bungee necklace
T2x second stage on 7' rubber hose with bolt snap

Asking $900 for everything.

IMG_0655.jpgIMG_0656.jpgIMG_0657.jpgIMG_0658.jpgIMG_0659.jpg

So, why are you selling it? That's the regs I have been looking at for some time... but am thinking about going doubles...

I am selling them as I usually travel with a set of M1's for my doubles regs, and when I need to use a single tank setup I will just switch some hoses around. Plus I am not diving single tank setup much any longer.

The yoke converter does have the cap on it, it is ready to dive. It might look like that because in the first and 3rd pics it is screwed into a DIN valve. Pics 4 and 5 show the titanium yoke adapter. It might look a little beat up in the pics, but that's because it usually travels in my save a dive kit with wrenches and screwdrivers.

Price dropped to $850.

---------- Post added February 21st, 2014 at 01:54 PM ----------

Regs have been sold, thanks ScubaBoard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom