Attachment test

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess so. For XLS, DOC, PDF it seems you need to save to your computer then upload from there.

I think you're missing the point that I can't upload anything or attach it to Scubaboard.

it works on other vBulletion forums, but not on SB fo rme.

Have you reported this...?

El Orans has replied to this post in the past. I was hoping with the server upgrades would fix the problem, but it hasn't. I guess I need to bring it back to his attention.

You can't upload XLS, DOC, PDF from your computer either? I don't have an Xls or Doc file to test, but I do have one small Pdf under 400 kb that I added. Most would be too large I think...

Attachments

• Optio E40_pc_e_web.pdf
    311.8 KB · Views: 116
I can't load/attach anything... nada.. nothing....

all files fail.
Ok, you did identify a problem in the Manage Attachments and load from URL - which I was slow to understand. :silly:

But if I can attach a Pdf of under 400 kb, you should be able to. Kinda worthless as how many Pdf files are under 400 kb, but still. Let's see if we're together here...?

Download my test file: Optio E40_pc_e_web.pdf (311.8 KB), then try a test reply.
  • 1: Click Managed Attachments
  • 2: Browse for that file
  • 3: Upload it
OK?

Download my test file: Optio E40_pc_e_web.pdf (311.8 KB), then try a test reply.
1: Click Managed Attachments
2: Browse for that file
3: Upload it

nope... nothing works...

Like I said, I've tried it from different computers on different networks and to different forums, so the problem is somehow related to Scubaboard.

here is the results of the above test (downloaded, manage attachments, browe file, select, upload).

upload-failed-pdf.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom