Attachment test

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok..... so I just tried to upload a file from home, different computer, different network and it failed as above. Even tried different pics.

still failed

ponaz.jpg:
Upload of file failed.

So this appears to be an issue with my account perhaps? any ideas?

so.... has anyone resolved the problem here?

I can't upload an attachment still on Scubaboard at home or work. Different computers, different network. So the problem seems to be Scubaboard.

In testing to see if it was my computer, I was able to upload an attachment to The Deco Stop without a problem. So it points back to scubaboard as the one factor that doesn't seem to work through deduction.

hmmm... i figured this was a 'fluke' and I couldn't get an attachment to work earlier... (I rarely use the attachement feature). .
blahhhhh

but I can't get it to work today either..
blahhhh

I get "Upload of file failed. " on a 163k JPEG file.
lets work small and go up....
blahhhh

14kb

hmmm... that failed also.

what TCP port does the upload sub-function run on? 80 or 8080, or something else.

I wonder if they are blocking that port at work (to keep files from being uploaded from here without control). Anyone else seen that before?[/quote]

I can't upload an attachment still on Scubaboard at home or work. Different computers, different network. So the problem seems to be Scubaboard.

In testing to see if it was my computer, I was able to upload an attachment to The Deco Stop without a problem. So it points back to scubaboard as the one factor that doesn't seem to work through deduction.

Last edited by a moderator:

In testing to see if it was my computer, [QUOTEI was able to upload an attachment QUOTE]to The Deco Stop without a problem. So it points back to scubaboard as the one factor that doesn't seem to work through deduction.QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

blahhhhh
was testing in this thread as I didn't see any sense in opening another one...
blahhhhh

anyone else having trouble attaching files?.[/QUOTE]

.[/QUOTE]all my attachments, regardless of size... fail.[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom