Attending DEMA? Post here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We will be at DEMA this year and we have finally talked the tourist board into helping us out with promoting diving in Japan and we will have a booth #301. So anyone who wants to find out what diving in Japan/Yonaguni/Okinawa and the other awesome sites here stop by and chat. Ask for the Reef Encounters staff both myself and Miho will be there to answer all your questions about diving Japan.

Doug

I'll be there - my first DEMA. I was going to hold out for Vegas, but the boss sweetened the trip with pre- and post-DEMA diving:).

Jackie Cooper
Virginia Scuba

Sandra and I will be attending DEMA this year...I am particularly interested in the travel section this year, but will also be looking for scuba related boating accessories, as we just got a Regal 320 to evolve into a dive boat. Would also like to meet some of the scubaboard members, and maybe find a few new dive buddies--particularly those that can freedive as well as scuba dive :)
We will be at DEMA Friday and Saturday. Hope to see some of you guys there.
Regards,
Dan Volker

I'll be there! Yipee, just a week away!!! Look for us in the BONAIRE Pavillion!

What Booth will SB be in this year? They were a "giant stride" away from us last year....

Liz

Sandra and I will be attending DEMA this year...I am particularly interested in the travel section this year, but will also be looking for scuba related boating accessories, as we just got a Regal 320 to evolve into a dive boat. Would also like to meet some of the scubaboard members, and maybe find a few new dive buddies--particularly those that can freedive as well as scuba dive :)
We will be at DEMA Friday and Saturday. Hope to see some of you guys there.
Regards,
Dan Volker

Mike and I will be there, Friday and Saturday. Call us!

ill be @ dema, if anyone wants business cards for my charter operation ill have them with me, ill prob be hanging out at the isc booth picking up my new meg! ill be the tall guy with a big grin on his face...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom