August 2012 in Cozumel (Its a dry heat....)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We ought to figure out our El Moro Night, eh, DD? Celebrate August and you turning 70?

70 ????? as in 7...0 ??? LOL- never knew you were that "old" DD..that explains how you've accumulated so much knowledge about diving(and I'm sure other subjects). Happy early BDay..mine is August 27. Wish I could be in Coz so we could celebrate together, but I'll be back home by then. :D

It's my 59th...!! :mad:

uhoh- me thinks cv is in hot water !! and I guess I fell right into the pot with him !
However, it doesn't change the fact that you have still accumulated a lot of diving knowledge in your "short" lifetime ..and your great with airline and hotel schedules,too :wink:
You're kind. Always learning, tho. I went on a gentle tube float trip with my kids last week, including a few fun chutes. At one, my soninlaw veered right, missed the chute, then went over the wall. My daughter had followed, went over, got stuck in the turbulence with the water showering her for a bit! :eek: I got stuck on top, couldn't get my tube to go, had to bail out, landing on submerged concrete - ouch!

We did the trip again the next day, and all got that chute right - but she and I got caught in the whirlpool on the biggest one. Much paddling to escape. My soninlaw & I forgot to use sunscreen that day, both burned some - not so bad, but if one does burn his legs, it's best to have his baggy swim trunks even across his thighs. I have a diagonal burn on one. :silly:

Then there was the exit flight from the largest bat colony in the world and more. I wore my trunks all day at Fiesta Texas after that, carry my boat shoes in my backpack, waiting to do the waterpark later in the afternoon - only to have it shut down for thunderstorms. Adventures are still fun even other than planned.

Now I need a dive trip...!

My 40th... August 25... LOL... Birthday bud :cheeky:

My 64 on August 27...and that's why I shut up real fast when DD admitted he was only 59 ! :rofl3:

---------- Post Merged at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:33 AM ----------

. I have a diagonal burn on one. :silly:

What caused that???:wink::blinking:

My 40th... August 25... LOL... Birthday bud :cheeky:
But you won't be there with your cheapo camera, huh? :eyebrow:
Actually that $67 camera is a great idea for newbies who so often lose theirs.

My 64 on August 27...and that's why I shut up real fast when DD admitted he was only 59 ! :rofl3:
Well, don't expect me to tell how many 59th birthdays I've had, many in Coz. :laughing:

What caused that???:wink::blinking:
Uh, baggy suit drapped at an angle across my leg as I floated. :blush: I am only burned in front, just started peeling - while the back of my legs are still white. :eek: I posted a pic on FB, but I'll be nicer here.

Well, don't expect me to tell how many 59th birthdays I've had, many in Coz. :laughing:

So should I return the walker I got you?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom