August 2012 in Cozumel (Its a dry heat....)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now I want to know how Kat always gets left out of all the name calling ? Maybe we should ask Alan for a "pet" name ?????

I thought she was the Queen of Hearts? "Off with their heads!" I have a picture.....

DD,

You going to answer me on whether it HAS to be Senora? Could we *maybe* do El Moro? Please? I need to begin the windup and media storm that will be THE August 2012 SB Get Together and Dandy Don Birthday Spectacular.

I am not sure if the city will come through on the firework but I will keep trying. Oh and what is your favorite color?

I've never been to El Moro. If you want to sponsor a dinner there, cool - go for it. :thumb:

I've never been to El Moro. If you want to sponsor a dinner there, cool - go for it. :thumb:

By the love of all that is Holy, you have NEVER been to El Moro?????? Katie, bar the door, then it is ON. Can we celebrate it Tuesday the 21st? I got part of my 15 on a fishing trip on the 22nd, and if they catch something, they will probably want to take it to El Fish. If they don't, they may be drinking beer all day and well...:drunks: Anyway, can we start for the 21st?

Who is in for THE August 2012 SB Get Together and Dandy Don Birthday Spectacular at EL MORO (yum...) on Tuesday August 21st at Mexican 6:30?

And AGAIN, favorite color?

21st is fine. 6:30pm is probably too early for most. Start a thread.

21st is fine. 6:30pm is probably too early for most. Start a thread.

Favorite Color?

What time do you want to do it? I usually set for 630ish. If you want something different, lemme know.

oh and Favorite Color?

Favorite Color?

What time do you want to do it? I usually set for 630ish. If you want something different, lemme know.

oh and Favorite Color?
I'd at least go for 7pm. Do I have to have a favorite color? Red is nice.

By the love of all that is Holy, you have NEVER been to El Moro?????? Katie, bar the door, then it is ON. Can we celebrate it Tuesday the 21st? I got part of my 15 on a fishing trip on the 22nd, and if they catch something, they will probably want to take it to El Fish. If they don't, they may be drinking beer all day and well...:drunks: Anyway, can we start for the 21st?

Who is in for THE August 2012 SB Get Together and Dandy Don Birthday Spectacular at EL MORO (yum...) on Tuesday August 21st at Mexican 6:30? OR 7PM for regular people who don't switch to Mexican time. 630ish to 7ish for cocktails and mole testing, cuz someone always want to test the fabulous mole....

How about that?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom