August group to Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I disagree with both of you, a good day at Sail Rock can stand easily up to a good day in the Andaman.

To each his own though.

@ Steven, I think you can only give a statement like the one you did if you have been there for a year and see conditions throughout the year. Than again, that's just me.

Well, I disagree with both of you, a good day at Sail Rock can stand easily up to a good day in the Andaman.

To each his own though.

@ Steven, I think you can only give a statement like the one you did if you have been there for a year and see conditions throughout the year. Than again, that's just me.
we're deviating from the subject, but why would i have to be there a whole year to say something about a specific month, in this case august, when according to you diving conditions are at their best.

Being there several augusts makes more sense to me. Than again, that's just me.

I would do a do a trip on SY June Hong Chian Lee for six nights.

During August she departs on Saturdays and dives at all the sites off Phuket (weather permitting). You should get to Hin Daeng/Hin Muang, Koh Ha, Phi Phi Islands, Racha Yai and Noi and Shark Point/Anaemone Reef.

She is a stunning vessel which can accomodate 22 divers. She also has a great full charter rates for August or will run with a small group.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom