August SBers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

August 31st - september 4th first trip to Cozumel with the Wife and I!!! just haven't decided as to where to stay or who to dive with. decision should be made this week, just waiting on final emails from the Ops as to pricing. staying at either Bahia, Barracuda, or Caibe Blue but it depends on the Op.

CAN'T WAIT!!!

Hey, Wife and I are going the 19th, but we are going by boat, ship I guess you are supposed to say. I dive and she cruises, but, this time she wants to try diving! Our first trip to cozumel and she wants to try the Discover Scuba diving so I guess we will be diving from the boat, er ship. That's alright by me, I cannot think of having a better dive buddy for the dives that have yet to be!

Holiday out of Mobile --> They just can't wait until I get there! I think I am just as excited as they are, and maybe more! :wink:

Randy :coffee:

rdharbis1:
Hey, Wife and I are going the 19th, but we are going by boat, ship I guess you are supposed to say. I dive and she cruises, but, this time she wants to try diving! Our first trip to cozumel and she wants to try the Discover Scuba diving so I guess we will be diving from the boat, er ship. That's alright by me, I cannot think of having a better dive buddy for the dives that have yet to be!

Holiday out of Mobile --> They just can't wait until I get there! I think I am just as excited as they are, and maybe more! :wink:

Randy :coffee:

Good for her I hope she likes it. It is nice to have a spouse who dives.

Augest 13-18 Vista Del Mar downtown. Diving with Blue XT~Sea. First timers to Cozumel.

Hey Guys... going from Aug 4th thru the 11th...found this neat lil condo resendias reef>sp way down south. got my gal friend taking her open water with papa hog's, and then diving with Rosendo/{papa hogs} my longtime friend for 25 years. Yipee!
Wash

Going Aug. 5th-12th,staying at SCC.Going down with a group from a local LDS,can't wait,3wks and 3days till bubble time :D .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom