August SBers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nevis Diver:
September 9 - 16, Blue XT Sea, Casa Mexicana....sorry, I couldn't resist :D
Going to be there September 2nd to the 10th staying at the Melia and diving with Blue XT Sea. Looks like we're going to just miss you..

For those of you going in late August and September, do you get trip insurance? I'm planning an early September trip, and with the hurricane season at its height then, I'm considering insurance, which I usually don't bother with. thoughts?

I'm going mid August and I bought the trip insurance because it is hurricane season.

Yo! Diver Jeff here. Carla and I will be next door at Village Tan Kah, and Roberta's Dive Eco Cozumel from 8/7 to 8/14. We usually will be found at the pool next door to ya'all until about 4:00, and will stop by Casa Del Mar later in the evening around 9:00 to 10:00 pm for an after dinner cocktail. If ya see a bald guy @ 50 and a 5' 2" blonde gal, please say "HI".

Our Cozumel tips

El Coz Aug 9-13 only diver of the group. Not sure on dive op yet, no buddy to dive with :(

Ausgut 5-12 diving with aqua safari.

19-27 Aug. Hotel Cozumel, Dive Paradise EDP Fast Boat with 5 other divers. Last visit was over four years ago. Thinking about bringing along an X-Scooter and taking a Cave Class with German at Yucatech.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom