August! Who is going to be there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Put me on the list!! Booked Aug 9 - 27. Flying into CUN. Spending 3 nites on Isla Mujeres (whale sharks) then over to Coz. Staying at Suites Vima, Splitting my diving with Victor Brito (an independent op) & Caballito del Caribe dive shop. Now I have to dig out my shortie. Woo Hoo! :biggrin:

...Christine

Yes Don I will be there with my family. Getting close now!
Ok thanks - edited your listing to include you. :wink:
Hey DandyDon - here's a bump for ya...

Calling BA today to check availablity for first or second week of August.. Airfare from STL-CZM finally dropped enough that hubby is not screaming in agony! :wink:

Will update with exact dates soon.
Well, got plans?

Updating - hoping I get this right?​

cvchief: July 24-Aug 1- with Susanita and 2 nephews, Las Ventanas b404, Scuba with Alison

Basscat: July 26-Aug 3, Suites Bahia, Blue XTSea.

Alison Zoll Brown: July 30-Aug 5? My husband and I, Cozumel Palace, Mestizo Divers

craig66: July 30-Aug 6: With daughter diving with Scuba Mau at Casa Mexicana with non diving wife and daughter

ron g: July 30-Aug 6 with wife diving with and staying at Blue Angel

coz.i.am: July 31st-Aug 13th. Casa Ola; diving with Scubamau

jlyle: July 31-Aug 20 at Scubaclub

kuma1720: First week of Aug with Scubamau

kdbeckstrom: Aug 1-8 with husband, sister and brother-in-law at Occidental Grand and diving with Scuba with Alison.

stevenq99: Aug 1-13 diving with Blue Project, staying at Casa Consuela (budaman's casa).

Hired Muscle August 6-14.

darook: Aug 8-15 - with my wife and two teen daughters, staying at Scuba Club

WOODMAN: Aug 8-15, Wifey and I at the Hotel Coz diving with Sea Robin

laurie s: Aug 9th with my dive instructor (padi divemaster training) while on a carnival cruise.

brandiandbobby: Aug 9-16 at Park Royal with 8 yo daughter and husband, the only scuba diver of the trio.

ccannon707: Aug 9 - 27. 3 nites on Isla Mujeres (whale sharks) then over to Coz. Staying at Suites Vima, Splitting my diving with Victor Brito (an independent op) & Caballito del Caribe dive shop.

n733lk: Aug 12-15 diving with Scuba Mau, staying at Park Royal. Diving with 10 yo son; snorkeling with 8 yo daughter and wife.

okiejeff: Aug 13-20 @ Cozumel Palace

judydivescoz: Aug 13-23 diving with Albatros Charters, staying with friends

macado tentatively Aug 14-21st, Suites Bahia and dive with friends or Aqua Safari.

flofish94: Aug 14-24 with Scubamau

djanni : Aug 15-27 with Blue~XT~Sea

delmike & wife: Aug 20-27: Villablanca & Scubamau

dandydon: Aug 20-27, Hotel Coz, diving with Scuba Mau - birthday dinner on tuesday maybe

suprane: Laura and i will be there Aug 20-27! Hotel Cozumel and Scuba Mau

mmambassador: Aug 20-27, Cozumel Palace, Scuba Mau

TouchO'Gray: Aug 20-Sept 3 -- Fiestamericana and Dive With Martin.

dmdoogie: Aug 27-Sept 1, Hotel Coz, diving with Paradise (fast boat)

njones259: Aug 27th-Sept. 3rd. 2 divers at Hotel Cozumel, diving with Scuba Mau.

pidgiepoo: Aug 27-Sept 3, Dive with Martin..iberostar (with husband)

:shakehead: No, unfortunately! Had good dates for airfare (i.e. a bit cheaper), but BA is booked then. (my available vacation dates are constrained a bit due to work/school so I can't get farther into August)

My hubby wants to try Iberostar/Dressel based on a Funjet package price for airfare & all-inclusive hotel ( + a beach for something to do when not diving. ) I am still researching Dressel reviews and the "use of pier" issue if we decided to try to use another dive op.

I've also tried some different dates for airfare on AA, but not much luck between airfare cost & matching open dates at BA. I am bummed!! We may end up going to the Keys for a very short trip (haven't been there yet) and then work on CZM in Sept/Oct when the airfare doesn't make my hubby's eyeballs pop out of his head.

P.S. Funny story -- I dialed the toll free # for BA reservations and spoke to Jeanie & Mike. They are actually less than an hour down the road from us when they are stateside. Small world!

Orbitz has nice packages with many hotels and the 100vacation $100 discount, but American is still boycotting them. CheapCaribbean.com has good packages with American and many hotels, and $50 discounts are available.

Okay, I got it done!! Barely into August, but ehh, semantics....

Couldn't move the dates to match BA, but we got a decent deal on FJ. Next time will work on the orbitz discount. FJ was running a $200 airfare credit.

leoconnor 29Jul-3Aug Iberostar, DWM diving with husband

(Thanks pidgiepoo)

(maybe i can talk DH into another trip in October, muwhahahahahaha evil laugh) :wink:

Updating...​

cvchief: July 24-Aug 1- with Susanita and 2 nephews, Las Ventanas b404, Scuba with Alison

Basscat: July 26-Aug 3, Suites Bahia, Blue XTSea.

leoconnor: Jul 29-Aug3 - Iberostar, DWM diving with husband

Alison Zoll Brown: July 30-Aug 5? My husband and I, Cozumel Palace, Mestizo Divers

craig66: July 30-Aug 6: With daughter diving with Scuba Mau at Casa Mexicana with non diving wife and daughter

ron g: July 30-Aug 6 with wife diving with and staying at Blue Angel

coz.i.am: July 31st-Aug 13th. Casa Ola; diving with Scubamau

jlyle: July 31-Aug 20 at Scubaclub

kuma1720: First week of Aug with Scubamau

kdbeckstrom: Aug 1-8 with husband, sister and brother-in-law at Occidental Grand and diving with Scuba with Alison.

stevenq99: Aug 1-13 diving with Blue Project, staying at Casa Consuela (budaman's casa).

Hired Muscle August 6-14.

darook: Aug 8-15 - with my wife and two teen daughters, staying at Scuba Club

WOODMAN: Aug 8-15, Wifey and I at the Hotel Coz diving with Sea Robin

laurie s: Aug 9th with my dive instructor (padi divemaster training) while on a carnival cruise.

brandiandbobby: Aug 9-16 at Park Royal with 8 yo daughter and husband, the only scuba diver of the trio.

ccannon707: Aug 9 - 27. 3 nites on Isla Mujeres (whale sharks) then over to Coz. Staying at Suites Vima, Splitting my diving with Victor Brito (an independent op) & Caballito del Caribe dive shop.

n733lk: Aug 12-15 diving with Scuba Mau, staying at Park Royal. Diving with 10 yo son; snorkeling with 8 yo daughter and wife.

okiejeff: Aug 13-20 @ Cozumel Palace

judydivescoz: Aug 13-23 diving with Albatros Charters, staying with friends

macado tentatively Aug 14-21st, Suites Bahia and dive with friends or Aqua Safari.

flofish94: Aug 14-24 with Scubamau

djanni : Aug 15-27 with Blue~XT~Sea

delmike & wife: Aug 20-27: Villablanca & Scubamau

dandydon: Aug 20-27, Hotel Coz, diving with Scuba Mau - birthday dinner on MONDAY maybe

suprane: Laura and i will be there Aug 20-27! Hotel Cozumel and Scuba Mau

mmambassador: Aug 20-27, Cozumel Palace, Scuba Mau

TouchO'Gray: Aug 20-Sept 3 -- Fiestamericana and Dive With Martin.

dmdoogie: Aug 27-Sept 1, Hotel Coz, diving with Paradise (fast boat)

njones259: Aug 27th-Sept. 3rd. 2 divers at Hotel Cozumel, diving with Scuba Mau.

pidgiepoo: Aug 27-Sept 3, Dive with Martin..iberostar (with husband)

Anyone making plans for a SB dinner or drinks? I see DD is thinking about Tuesday 8/23 but since thats the day I leave, it would be nice to change it to Sunday 8/21 if thats OK with him. Any thoughts??

Anyone making plans for a SB dinner or drinks? I see DD is thinking about Tuesday 8/23 but since thats the day I leave, it would be nice to change it to Sunday 8/21 if thats OK with him. Any thoughts??
Would Monday, the 22nd, work for you?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom