August! Who is going to be there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
We were using a thread with a less than obvious title so I want to see if this works a little better. Let's see if I have this right; let me know I don't...?

Craig66: July 30-Aug 6: with daughter diving with Scuba Mau and staying at Casa Mexicana with non diving wife and daughter

jlyle: July 31 - August 20 at ScubaClub

darook: August 1-8 - my wife and two teen daughters, staying at Scuba Club with a crew from our LDS

kuma1720: first week with ScubaMau

stevenq99: Aug 1-13 Diving with Blue Project, staying at Casa Consuela (Budaman's Casa).

judydivescoz: 13-23 Diving with Albatros Charters, staying with friends

flofish94: 14-24 with ScubaMau

DELMIKE & wife: 20-27: Villablanca & ScubaMau

DandyDon: Hotel Coz 20-27, diving with Scuba Mau - birthday dinner on Tuesday maybe

suprane: Laura and I will be there 20-27! Hotel Cozumel and Scuba Mau

MMambassador: 20 - 27, Cozumel Palace, Scuba Mau

pidgiepoo: August 27-Sept 3..Dive with Martin..Iberostar (with husband)

Oh boy, an August thread already. :) My plans aren't quite set in stone yet but I plan to be there August 14-21st, possibly a few more days if I can swing it. These days have been pretty consistent the last 3 years since I tend to always go away that week for my birthday.

No idea about my accommodations yet but I usually stay at Suites Bahia and dive with friends or Aqua Safari.

Craig66: July 30-Aug 6: with daughter diving with Scuba Mau and staying at Casa Mexicana with non diving wife and daughter

Coz.I.am: July 31st-Aug 13th. Casa Ola; Diving with ScubaMau

jlyle: July 31 - Aug 20 at ScubaClub

darook: Aug 1-8 - my wife and two teen daughters, staying at Scuba Club with a crew from our LDS

kuma1720: first week of Augwith ScubaMau

stevenq99: Aug 1-13 Diving with Blue Project, staying at Casa Consuela (Budaman's Casa).

judydivescoz: Aug 13-23 Diving with Albatros Charters, staying with friends

flofish94: Aug 14-24 with ScubaMau

macado Tentatively Aug 14-21st, Suites Bahia and dive with friends or Aqua Safari.

DELMIKE & wife: Aug 20-27: Villablanca & ScubaMau

DandyDon: Aug 20-27, Hotel Coz, diving with Scuba Mau - birthday dinner on Tuesday maybe

suprane: Laura and I will be there Aug 20-27! Hotel Cozumel and Scuba Mau

MMambassador: Aug 20 - 27, Cozumel Palace, Scuba Mau

pidgiepoo: Aug 27-Sept 3..Dive with Martin..Iberostar (with husband)

Howdy Dandy Don!

n733lk - Aug 12-15 Diving with Scuba Mau, Staying at Park Royal. Diving with 10 yo son; snorkeling with 8 yo daughter and wife.

Updating...​

darook: Aug 1-8 - my wife and two teen daughters, staying at Scuba Club with a crew from our LDS

n733lk: Aug 12-15 Diving with Scuba Mau, Staying at Park Royal. Diving with 10 yo son; snorkeling with 8 yo daughter and wife.

macado Tentatively Aug 14-21st, Suites Bahia and dive with friends or Aqua Safari.

DandyDon: Aug 20-27, Hotel Coz, diving with Scuba Mau - birthday dinner on Tuesday maybe

Revised agenda for me. Pushed our trip back the 8-15. Still my family of 4 staying at SCC. No LDS folks going in Aug.

August 27 - Sept 1, Hotel Coz, diving with Paradise (fast boat) Anyone else? We got a great flight price from FLL to CZM on Spirit, but they nickle & dime you on lugage.
DMdoogie

Updating...​

darook: Aug 8-15 - my wife and two teen daughters, staying at Scuba Club

n733lk: Aug 12-15 Diving with Scuba Mau, Staying at Park Royal. Diving with 10 yo son; snorkeling with 8 yo daughter and wife.

DMdoogie: August 27 - Sept 1, Hotel Coz, diving with Paradise (fast boat)

I'll be diving with and staying at Blue Angel July 30 - August 6. Last trip was Roatan in December, so I'm really looking forward to this one.

Also, this is my first trip to Coz since deciding that I like it enough to just do multiple trips there each year. Found something I really like and I'm gonna stick with it. (First time with Blue Angel, though, but I'm sure I'm gonna love it, based on so many favorable comments here.)

Ron

Back
Top Bottom