Availability of Mares X-Vision with optional optical lenses in Brasil

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Dear Mares Representatives

I am currently in Brasil and try to get an X-Vision Liquidskin mask with corrected lenses. Unfortunately all dive centers in Bombinhas & Florianopolis could not help me as they don't know about this option ("oh, it's possible to get corrected lenses"?) and how to get it (they told me something of "you have to buy the mask and the see an optician to get corrected lenses").

I honestly do not understand how all of these dive centers are listed as MARES retailers on Mares - just add water but I can't get the products I need for my diving experience.

Can you help me to get the stuff I need here in Brasil in a short time? I already wrote to an official MARES distributor here in brazil but did not get any answer.

Seems like I need your assistance.

Thanks, Corsin (currently in Bombinhas, Brazil)

Let me do a little investigating. Not all countries stock the same levels of inventory of product assortment. It is possible Brazil does not offer the lenses, (although I'd be surprised). It is also possible the staff of some of these stores are not as informed as others. This is scuba after all.

I'll try to have an answer by Monday; everyone is off enjoying the holiday weekend here in the U.S.

Best regards,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom