Away from TSD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mack Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey guys. Sorry I've been a bit quite on the board lately. A string of occurrences have kept me away. I'm sure it will be a story worth telling, but I have to see how it all turns out first. Anyway, I miss you guys and hope to be back online more often, sooner than later.

Here is wishing everyone a joyous new year.

Mack--Hope all is well. Have missed your posts :)

DaisyGirl ~ TexDiveGuy & I are planning another trip down to Central America next month.
Were outfitting the '75 Gypsy Girl RV as we speak.

Ya'll know any Spanish or got any low down on places to stay on the way down ?

We'er good as far as Tampico but after that it gets a bit crazy as I'm sure you already know from last years trip reports.

DaisyGirl ~ TexDiveGuy & I are planning another trip down to Central America next month.
Were outfitting the '75 Gypsy Girl RV as we speak.

Now that is good news for the new year. One of the best reads we have had on scubaboard. Maybe you should start a fund to finance the trip?

Willie

and I shall look forward to the story when you are ready to tell it!

In the meantime - - Happy New Years to You & Yours!

Hey Mack, I too have been absent from SB much lately, only occasionally logging in briefly to read threads or check pm's, holiday scheduling and traveling plus work and my own brush with the mortgage crisis had me hopping and little time to sit in front of laptop for fun :( I haven't even managed a dive since trash dive :( :(

Hopefully New Year will allow us all more time for personal pursuits such as SB and most of all, diving! I should be in soon, have a steel 72 that needs vip and hydro, is way out on both, it was dads old 72, he thought it should get some use and not just sit in closet.

Hope to see you soon and swap stories over a cold one:)

Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom