Awesome Trip With DD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Everyone,

DD has a trip to Brockville coming up July 16 & 17.
We'll be diving with Seaway Vision Charter Services. This is one of the nicest boats I've ever dived off of!!

There are some amazing wrecks in the Seaway!!
This trip is open to all certified divers. However, Advanced and Nitrox Certification are recommended. Some dives may not be suitable for inexperienced divers.

I'll be on this trip, Anyone else?? :D

There is a trip fact sheet link in the dive calender on DD's Website

PS (Derek).......Good opportunity to try out those doubles on some awesome wreck diving!!

I'd love to Rick, but alas, I cannot. :(

*Edit - What doubles, I ain't got no stinkin' doubles......yet. :wink:

We had a great weekend!!!

Saturday, beautiful day, sunny and warm......
we dived

The A.E. Vickery. Nice old wooden wreck on the edge of the shipping channel.

The Keystorm I need to go back here with doubles and spend some time on this wreck, Awesome!!

The America Another upside down one, The bottom is covered in Bunker Oil, so it's easy to see afterward who needs practice with thier buoyancy!! :wink:

Sunday, Cloudy started out cool but warmed up. Thankfully the thunderboomers stopped!! .....we dived

Daryaw, Upside down again, cool wreck!!

Lillie Parson, nice wreck but I need to go back to see the inside!! nice drift dive back to the docked boat after.

Robert Gaskin, mostly just the shell of the ship, probably won't go back to this one.

It was a pleasant change. I dived wet this weekend, single tanks, 5/3 fullsuit with a beanie and warm water gloves. usually I dive dry if I'm north of Florida!!

We had a great group of divers!! We dived with Seaway Vision Charter Services. Nice boat, freindly, helpfull Captain and crew, and they fed us a really good lunch both days!!

Hopefully you all won't miss the next one!!!

Rick

Rick you lucky dog! I got to sit around at work all weekend wondering how much fun you were having! I want to dive the Keystorm and the St. Pete in the worst way! How was the viz?

Vis was better on some wrecks than others, but overall was not that good, maybe 40' or so. they had had rain on and off all week. I'm sure it would have been better without the runoff.

Back
Top Bottom