Back to the big isle for a long weekend...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
FIshing and diving. I have room on the boat if a single or couple want to come along. 27-31 of Aug.

Actually, I just got back yesterday from a long weekend in Kona. Primary reason was so my daughter could enjoy the pools over at the Hilton Waikoloa - but I managed to get in the manta ray dive on Friday night and a couple of morning dives on Saturday.

I haven't been able to do any dives prior to this over in Kona - they were AWESOME! I enjoy diving here on Oahu - but it's just amazing to look out and see a healthy reef covered in coral as far as they eye can see. I thought the manta ray dive was pretty amazing, but I just loved the 2 shallow reef dives we did Saturday morning.

If the whole airport hassle wasn't such a PITA, I would be over in Kona a whole lot more often.

Have fun next week!

Fly with Pacific wings or Mokulele. Way less hassle...Kona diving is the best here by far. My GF has never dove anywhere but Oahu. She is in for a treat.

Wildcard, when and where?

Hey Matt. Saturday AM at two step to start with. At least one other board memnber is supposed to go also....Is your throwing aim any better than before?

We should be there by nine, LDS opening on time, permitting. Are you in your van?

Still have the van, and as always the tanks and gear ride with me everywhere.

It's Aug. and Captains school is up and running again. I'm doing ROR every night, and up graded from Worthers to chocolates. So I know you from Captains school? No one else would know about my throwing aim, but I can't seem to remember exactly who you are. Can't make it to 2 step, running a charter Saturday day. Give me a call. I'll PM my cell number to you.
Matthew

Just to let y'all all know, me and Matt crossed paths at the dive shop anyway. LOL..Nice work on the scooter!.....It was very nice to met you finaly Lisa. Hope to dive with you again.

Back
Top Bottom