Back to the water after 15 years

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi all,

I spent around 14yrs out of diving myself. I just got back into it this past Dec. And man its great being back in the water (why did I stop?). When I was starting to think about getting back into diving again. I was told to get the DVD's and review the books again by an instructor. Which I did and I found a dive buddy through my church who had a Master Diver Rating. And he asked me to review the DVD's and books. Before he would take me out. When we got to his friend's Dive Center they went onto PADI's website to verify that had my OW. After that we started to go through the basics again before entering the water. And when got into the water we went through the basics. It was like riding a bike for me again and everything went well. I now dive4-8 dives a month and will go onto my nxt courses.

Back
Top Bottom