bacon and breakfast sausage patties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jujubeess

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello,
We are planning our 2 week stay and for the first time, we are not staying at a resort. Does the supermarkets carry bacon and breakfast sausage patties or do we need to bring our own? Do they carry USA brand orange juice?
Thanks.....

you can call the Van den Tweel to ask about specific items, Van den Tweel Supermarket - Van Den Tweel Groep, but I'm sure they have bacon and assume they have sausage. It's a supermarket--they have pretty more or less everything you'd expect a supermarket to have and will quickly fee familiar.

Good question. I seem to recall looking for sausage last trip and not finding it. That's still one of my biggest issues in Bonaire, trying to decipher Dutch food labels. There is a remarkable variety of packaged cheeses but for the life of me I can't tell what's what. One year I asked a fellow shopper for a recommendation on a cheese for sandwiches. It was delicious but haven't been able to figure out which one it was since.

My other pet peeve is the road signs.

It's good to see someone with their priorities straight! Simply because bacon and quality OJ is a staple in life! With that....carry on in the name of an epic meaty breakfast! Your dives will thank you for it! :D

It's good to see someone with their priorities straight! Simply because bacon and quality OJ is a staple in life! With that....carry on in the name of an epic meaty breakfast! Your dives will thank you for it! :D

Actually, my favorite time for a hearty breakfast is dinner. :D

Yep, my Dad would eat breakfast for every meal if he could get away with it. He lived to a ripe, old 92. He was a Navy man and long time diver. I miss him. Hmmm... feel like breakfast. Cheers...:D

Last edited:
Pretty sure I saw American brand bacon and sausage at VDT. Can't remember about OJ but whatever OJ we got there was good!

Y'all are making me hungry...I may just have to go to Bonaire for a hearty breakfast! Oh...there's diving there?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom