bad manta, great time playing!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great photo and angle.
Having mantas flying around you is one of the best experience a diver can have.
Your experience just remember me the one I had in Thailand last April. So great swimming along Manta. 5 of them even more

Its funny, i had one almost break the port of my video camera once, wing comes up and BAM! Quite audible on the video and you hear me going "sfdhsadflsjsdfljg!!!!" as the video jerks out of control. I entitled it "Smash"

I know what you mean about the mouth wide open photo, they are always cleaning when i see them. Playing with mantas rocks! I have the best job, paid to do photo/video of mantas!!!

When you get that remote worked out send me a copy if you could...

Mike Veitch:
Didn't you know that being touched by a manta brings 7 years good luck?

How about sea urchins and jellyfish? I have been touched many times by those! Never been touched by manta but one pooped on me as it swam past me overhead. Does that count? :06:

ssra30:
Never been touched by manta but one pooped on me as it swam past me overhead. Does that count? :06:

Actually thats not bad, most people just get pooped on by their boss...way to take things to a literal level! :eyebrow:

Azotomix:
Great photo and angle.
Having mantas flying around you is one of the best experience a diver can have.
Your experience just remember me the one I had in Thailand last April. So great swimming along Manta. 5 of them even more

You bet, one of the best dives ever. Had a school of 6 or 8 in Bora Bora. Ours was the only group to encounter them and I had to show the shots to the non believers! :D
Wound up taking about 100 shots before the computer and air said it was time to go...really needed gills on that one!

Heres some of the shots: Manta Dances

Awesome shot! i'm so jeoulous of you!

Back
Top Bottom