Bahama Mama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RLosey

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all,
I will be going to Freeport Bahamas at the end of April and wanted to get some tips on dive sites, dive operators etc. Good and bad experiences, you know the ropes. I always try to get information before going so I don't wind up frustrated or disappointed. Went to Tahiti :palmtree: a few years back and found great information from a travel board that lead to the vacation of a lifetime. Thanks for any help
Rox :monkeydan

Hi there and welcome to SB, I can't help you out on the Bahama diving but there are many on this board that can.
David

Hello Rox,
welcome (Scub)aBoard! :balloon
You'll probably get more answers if you post your question in the Greater Carribean forum.

Laurens

Welcome to the board RLosey. I really can't help with the dive ops in the Bahamas, but I always wanted to do the shark dives over there.

HI Rox:
I haven't been diving in Freeport since 1998. I used UNEXSO when I did dive there. Do a search on this board. If you put in 'Freeport Grand Bahama' you will find a bunch of threads with good info.
Have fun and welcome to Scubaboard!

murphdivers286:
Welcome to the board RLosey. I really can't help with the dive ops in the Bahamas, but I always wanted to do the shark dives over there.

I did the shark feeding dive and the dolphin dive. They were both worth the money although a bit costly. I'm not sure if they still do either dive, but as I said if they do, go for it, you won't be sorry.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hi, Rox -

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

You've come to the right place for info. I've been wandering around in the forums for over a week, and I've barely scratched the surface.

Welcome to the Boards!!!

My wife and I spend 2 weeks each year in the Freeport Area. We dive with Grand Bahama Scuba Nice operation, Nice boat, Great service.

You can e-mail Fred from their website

If you do a search for Grand Bahama Scuba, You'll find a few of my trip reports.

There are a lot of pics on my website from there too!

Have a great trip. I'll be looking forward to your trip report!! :crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom