Baja Dive - Cabo San Lucas under new ownership

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Baja Dive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello to all divers out there, I would firstly like to introduce myself, my name is Charlotte "Charlie" and I am the new owner of Baja Dive in Cabo San Lucas. I have been working as a Marine Biologist/PADI Dive Instructor in the Maldives for 4 years and am originally from New Zealand.
I have been running Baja Dive since 1st November and am ready to get you out diving or learning about the marine life in beautiful Cabo. Water conditions have been perfect this week with 80ft visibility and still a pleasant 76 degrees. Schools of Cow nose rays have been seen on numerous dives and fish life is pleantiful.

Don't forget to further your career in Diving with our PADI certifications, with the eLearning program you can start right from home and get straight out to do the diving once your here. We have great prices, complementary photo service, equipment washing and storage, bottled water and snacks.

We are a small operation and can customize the dives to your needs. Please email me on bajadive@yahoo.com if you would like anymore information regarding our diving packages.

Come and see us soon for some great diving in Cabo.
GOPR7486.jpgIMG_1241.jpg482448_10151340780341849_555827035_n.jpg7.jpgIMG_0219.jpg

Hi Laurie

That would be great if you can email me with your information and dates, look forward to having you dive with us in February.

Regards
Charlie

What happened to DM Carlos? Is he still with the shop?

Yes Carlos is still with the shop and has been taking people on some great dives.

I will look you guys up the next time I am diving in Cabo. I have been lucky enough to dive there on two different trips, both times with Last and the staff at Sunshine Dive and Charter. They have always been top notch! When I come down in August of 2014, I will contact you to see your rates and locations. Thanks for letting me know about you!

Thank You for your Up-date!

Good Luck & Good Diving

@ Welling

Hi that will be great, I will look forward to meeting you in August. Please send me an email any time and I will let you know the prices and packages we have for our diving trips.

Kind Regards
Charlie

---------- Post added December 9th, 2013 at 07:06 PM ----------

@beaverdivers

Thank you for your message, there has been some great diving around recently. Hope you are getting out in the water for some diving too :)

Regards
Charlie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom