Balance BCD, OMS & Atomic Fins, Atomic Frameless Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deco_martini

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My habit of buying awesome gear and then needing a size larger/smaller is your gain! All gear is for sale, no trades. PM with all inquiries or offers.

SeaQuest Balance BCD with all extras!
Size L
SureLock Weight Pockets
SOS integrated Surface Observation System (sausage) (heh)
AirSource integrated Octo/PowerInflator
Cool St. Lucia marine park tag (no extra charge)
Dog not included

6fa3gz.jpg

This is the jacket BC your mom warned you about, if she warned you about an ultra-comfy jacket that can also double as formal wear at local restaurants. Great condition, no sun fading, serviced every year. Has every dealer options (yeah, both of em).

$350 OBO, PM me

OMS Slipstreams Monoprene Fins w/ 2 pairs of XS Scuba Spring Heel Straps
Size XL
w/ Size L XS springs
w/ Size XL XS springs

21m59jb.jpg

These fins are people who think Jet fins are too wussified and desire a fin that can also be used for disciplinary spankings or fraternity hazing. Great for cave, tech, and wrestling Nile crocodiles. Should fit whatever boots will fit the pocket between the two sets of springs. Inspector Gadget would be proud of these. Selling because I bought them a size small. Worn on 4 dives.

$100 OBO, PM me

Atomic Aquatics Frameless Mask
Black on Black... Jack

bdwh1i.jpg

Warning: when you wear this mask you may be mistaken for SWAT, a Navy Seal, or .... A NINJA. Ultra Low Volume, Black skirt to protect you from errant peripheral light, and possibly mystical ninja powers bestowed on you. Selling because my eyes are bad and I need a prescription mask. Worn on 20 dives.

$60 OBO, PM me

Atomic Aquatics Split Fins
Size L
Color Blue

255hz41.jpg

These are split fins. Hence, you may die wearing these. I have worn them in the Caymans, Cozumel, Roatan, Belize, the Bahamas, and the New York subway and not died. Unless I'm like Bruce Willis in the Sixth Sense and am ghost writing this post.....

I've done highly repetitive diving (4-5 45min-1hr) dives per day in these with lots of kicking without developing cramps or being too sore to dive. These are the Lexus of fins. Mine are the Lexus with scuffs from use/travel. But them and I'll give them a once over with ultra-fine finishing paper. I wanted them to look as they are in the photo though.

Or maybe the scratches are actually "micro-channels" that help you channel the power of fish since fish have tiny seams between their scales. I am not a fin maker, but I could write ad copy for one obviously.

$100 OBO, PM me

i just need the weight pocket are you selling the weight pocket only???? How much is your surelock weight pockets?????

I'm just here to read your ad. Was fairly enjoyable lol
Too bad I just bought a used pair of Atomic Split Fins. Probably look worse than yours :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom