Bali Diving 8 September, but what else to do?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Michael,
I have forwarded my photo link to you as requested. Sorry there are quite a lot and the site has jumbled them up. There are 3 venues: The Puri Santrian (Sanur) which are the more luxurious pics, the Komodo Dancer liveaboard, and the Alam Shanti (the more rural etc.) For a bit more detail I have also done a trip report on the BSAC website (look for the trip reports in the Far East in the Travel Club section). The Alam Shanti has well deserved high ratings on Trip Advisor and everything they say is true. I could wax lyrical on all of its many attributes and I guess it wouldnt appeal to everyone...not sure who but there must be someone. My e mail is dave.martin3@btinternet.com if you are interested and have any specific questions then feel free.
Dave

great pictures! Thank you!

Drop me a line for details of our resort in sleepy Padang Bai, or check out the websites below.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom