Baltimore/DC Dive Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We'll there so be sure to stop by for a free bottle of Cruzan Rum as a special gift for Scubaboard members.
....(and any other living, breathing, over 21 year old humans that happen to wander by)

No idea what my booth # is but it's the first one. I will even have SCUBA shopping bags for you to collect your stuff, and my stuff, and did I mention RUM?

We'll there so be sure to stop by for a free bottle of Cruzan Rum as a special gift for Scubaboard members.
....(and any other living, breathing, over 21 year old humans that happen to wander by)

No idea what my booth # is but it's the first one. I will even have SCUBA shopping bags for you to collect your stuff, and my stuff, and did I mention RUM?

Rum? Hmmmmmm, I believe you did mention that......I'll be by - for the shopping bag of course, not the expectation of Rum.....unless it's already in the bag.....:D

I am attending! Taking Friday off of work and visiting the National Aquarium during the day and the show Fri Night and Saturday!

Are you planning on staying up there? If not, I'd like to catch a ride - I live in King George but can't drive due to recent surgery on my achilles.

Thx,
Kevin Long

Who is manning the SB Booth??? :)

Netdoc and I are planning on being at the Scubaboard booth (unless the weather doesn't improve :cold: ), so stop by to say hi :wavey:and pick a Scubaboard sticker or just hang out with us to meet/greet other Scubaboardians. :D

I followed the web page and could not get on. It said "NOT ACCEPTING REGS. AT THIS TIME."

I don't know for sure, but I think they may still be taking registrations at this time. I sent you an email of a contact who may be able to help you. If anyone wants that email, just PM me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom