Band'abou Dive Week Curacao 1st week of February

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gustele

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For anyone on the island, tourists and locals, be aware of the fact that for the first time ever there is a dive week devoted to the Western part of the island. A mix of relaxed diving and some other activities. One boat dive and several shore dives.
This happens in the first week of February, starting on Monday February 2 and the last activity on Saturday February 7.

Look for more details here (English) and here (Dutch).

If you are on the island during that period you shouldn't miss it.

Hi Gustele,
It's great that the dive shops are actively involved with planned dives and interaction. Let us know if you need any help on our part whether it's shuttling divers, a meet or greet or lunch.
Sunshine and David
864-0005
Oops, forgot to mention. Playa Largu is David's favorite shore dive and not one that many divers make, excellent choice of sites.

For anyone on the island, tourists and locals, be aware of the fact that for the first time ever there is a dive week devoted to the Western part of the island. A mix of relaxed diving and some other activities. One boat dive and several shore dives.
This happens in the first week of February, starting on Monday February 2 and the last activity on Saturday February 7.

Look for more details here (English) and here (Dutch).

If you are on the island during that period you shouldn't miss it.

The Band'Abou dive week lies behind us and it was worth it! I have posted a report of the activities of this week on my website(s) in English and Dutch. each article ends with a link to lots of pictures.

What I understood from the organizing dive shops there will certainly be a follow-up, either by the end of this year or otherwise next year. So, if by reading the report you get the feeling that you have missed something, be prepared to join the next one.

I am so sorry I missed this.....Thanks Gustele for a wonderful write up. Can't wait to get my hands on your book. Do you have them at the Dive Bus??? If not I will have to track you down asap..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom