Barbados, Sep 15-19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

klausbh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone on the board will be in Barbados this coming week. I am making a short trip from 9/15 to 9/19 and looking for tips and dive buddies.

-Klaus

klausbh

Did you make the trip? if so, I hope you had a great time with lots of good dives.

I'm going in 2 weeks so I'd love to hear about your experience or any comments that you have about the island, dive sites, or anything else.

I'm staying at the Hilton and diving with Barbados Blue (they have an on-site shop).

klausbh

Did you make the trip? if so, I hope you had a great time with lots of good dives.

I'm going in 2 weeks so I'd love to hear about your experience or any comments that you have about the island, dive sites, or anything else.

I'm staying at the Hilton and diving with Barbados Blue (they have an on-site shop).

So sorry I missed Klausbh.......

I took a pc but just could not get into the hotels wireless system. So, all I used it for was to store pics and videos.

As for where to dive there.....I would def recommend Carlisle Bay for a great shore dive. Not deep, lots of bottom time and some cool wrecks with lots of life around them.

I would also recommend Dive Barbados LTD, owned and operated by John and Mary Moore.

if you want more info like on night life....yada yada....pm me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom