Bare DrySuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trnguyen85

Registered
Reaction score
Bare D6 PRO DRY Drysuit
Size M. Inflator hose included
in good condition purchased to use but didn't
the rubber on the hands have a few patches
will fit someone around 5'8''-6' 180-200lb size 9-11 shoe
Bare has lifetime warranty against defects even if you are not the original owner stated on their website
Asking $400

Attachments

• IMG_7831.jpg
    IMG_7831.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_7832.jpg
    IMG_7832.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_7833.jpg
    IMG_7833.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 107
NO, I have not had the opportunity to use this yet. This drysuit should fit you just fine. I have only tested it for leaks in the tub.

I'm 5'9'' 200lb and it fits me just fine. The person who had it before me was 6' and he was about 175lb and he said it fits him good too!!

It is all about how the measurements of your chest, waist, and height. The suit fits to the curves of my body. The XLshort's chest and waist size is way too large to fit me.

For anyone who ends up buying this drysuit please follow the sizing chart on the Bare website for a Size Medium.

is it possible that I buy the suit and then return it if it doesn't fit or doesn't work properly? I'm 5'10" and about 150 lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom