BARE Full Men's 7mil Arctic wetsuit (MT)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I bought from Scuba Toys last early fall a close-out BARE Full Men's Arctic wetsuit (size MTall)......has 12 dives and no PEE! Would like to trade for SAME or similar quality suit in (size M)....anyone? PM me please. DFW Tx. Thanks

Hi,

It's my first time buying wetsuits.
I got the Bare Elastek 7mil.

First I ordered a MLS (which is too tight at the cuffs), so I had to return it and get a LS (which I think is still too tight), but my problem now is the length. I'm afraid if I send this back again and get an XLS, it might be too long.

Could you describe how this Artic fits you? Did you cut the silver water seal layer?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

It's my first time buying wetsuits.
I got the Bare Elastek 7mil.

First I ordered a MLS (which is too tight at the cuffs), so I had to return it and get a LS (which I think is still too tight), but my problem now is the length. I'm afraid if I send this back again and get an XLS, it might be too long.

Could you describe how this Artic fits you? Did you cut the silver water seal layer?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your reply....sorry to hear of your issues.

I should have known better when they delivered the BARE Arctic MTall, it is a bit too big in the chest area for me,leaves a bit to much room. I have not altered the suit in any way other than make dive it and make do. I have know clue about your suit model or sizing.

Hey, I have a Medium Bare 7mm Arctic inner suit that is too small for me and i am looking to upgrade to the MTall. Now my suit has a little damage done to the knees and a good 20 dives in it but nothing that would impare the suit in any way, let me know if your interested, Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom