BARE HiLoft Undies and SiTech DryGloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lenaxia

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey guys,

Due to both work and classes full time I haven't been able to dive recently. The drysuit that I used to have kept leaking from the p-valve so I returned it and never replaced it. As a result I have some dry suit related stuff that I have no dry suit to use with!

2009 BARE Hi Loft Undies XLT $100.
Bare Hi Loft Dry Suit Undergarments 2009 Model discounts on sale Bare

Si Tech dry gloves Large $80
Dive Rite Dry Suit Glove discounts on sale Dive Rite

Both items have only 5 dives on them and were bought new, I am the only owner. Both of them did get wet once on my first dive because I didn't zip my suit all the way and the liners got caught in the gloves compromising the seal, both were my fault and could've easily been avoided.

The gloves were trimmed but can be easily replaced. All rings are included 10 rings in total (3 per glove per hand, and another 2 per locking ring per hand). I have not had any problems with leaking after I figured out how to put them on properly. Not in the picture, but a stick of wax will be included for the o-rings.

Some insulation material is poking through in the undies around the crotch area, I took it back to my LDS and they said it was normal, a picture has been included (incase you can't figure out what it is).

I am 6'4" and 220lbs and the undies fit me perfectly.

Buyer pays shipping unless you buy both of them in which case I'll cover shipping.

gloves.jpg

suitz.jpg

leaking.jpg

Last edited:
Ugh, image shack did not want to let me display images.

Pictures have been fixed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom