BARE Trilam HD Tech Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

peewee2472

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
For sale are scuba diving items that are well taken cared for and maintained in the months that I've had them. I'm the original owner of these items and purchased them directly from either the manufacturer themselves of from a reputable local diveshop. I'm cutting back on my diving and want to pursue other recreational activity that's why I'm shedding some of my redundant gear. (Also selling a DSS SS Backplate/ Wing setup on the BC Section)

ITEM 1: BARE Trilam HD Tech Drysuit
PURCHASED: End of July 2010 - delivered late Sept 2010 - doved with it late Oct 2010 after DS class
SIZE: ML (Check BARE website for sizing)
The DS has approx 20 dives on it if not less. Everything is in perfect/ brand new/ like new condition. The Neoprene neck seal is tight and has been trimmed (1 ring cutoff) but is in perfect condition. The wrist seals also is inperfect condition always maintaned with powder during and after each dive and rinsing process. The zipper is in excellent condition also maintained with wax and rinsed and brushed gently after every dive to remove any sand particles.
FREE: Lightmonkey Male P-Valve (Unbalnced. Installed) Throughly cleaned with running water and alcohol every after each dive. ScubaPro Undergarment (L)
COLOR: All black
PRICE: $1,800 OBO

BARE

Terms:
CASH or Postal Money Order Only
Pickup or meet halfway anywhere in the Southbay (Los Angeles/ Beach Cities)
Pictures upon request
No Low ballers

Last edited:
Price Drop $1,500

Free Mares Thinsulate Undergarment
Includes LP Hose

Pics:

Wrist Seal is in perfect condition
_MG_2568.jpg

_MG_2567.jpg

SOles of the boots had years of life on it
_MG_2566.jpg

Boots is XL
_MG_2565.jpg

Pockets
_MG_2564.jpg

_MG_2563.jpg

Lightmonkey Unbalnced P-Valve (cleaned with Alcohol after evry dive)
_MG_2562.jpg

_MG_2561.jpg

Full Suit
_MG_2560.jpg

Exhaust Valve
_MG_2558.jpg

Neoprene Neck & Inflator Valve
_MG_2557.jpg

_MG_2556.jpg

Dry Zipper (Always cleaned and waxed after each dive)
_MG_2555.jpg

_MG_2554.jpg

Seeing as you changed your mind about the sale of the suit could you please remove posting!?!

Back
Top Bottom