bare wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife replaced her O'Neil 5mm with a Elastek 5mm. With all of the different sizes offered by Bare, the fit and ease of putting on the suit is much better than the O'Neil. We just finished up a Komodo trip with water temp's between 68 in the south and 81 in the north, she loved the suit, never cold.

For the Bare 7mm Elastek Vest layered with a Bare 7mm Elastek full, I am getting conflicting reports on whether you put the hooded vest on the inside or outside of the full. An office person at Bare said put the vest outside on all 7mm suits, a dealer said inside. If I could have talked directly to someone rather than get second hand answers I would defer to Bare but I couldn't. Suprising the answer is not documented anywhere I could find. Or would either option work with one or the other better for different conditions?

Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom