Bargara?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JugglingMonkeys

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all

i'll be in bargara (near bundaberg, queensland) for a week in jan.

which operators are good to go with and which sites?

anything else i need to know...?

thanks very much!

ive never dived up there.... but you should do a tour of the Bundaberg Rum (or bundy to its friends) complex!

jack at bargara beach dive will get you sorted. he's recently taken over the business and is really doing some good things down there

my uncle lives in vaucluse area. Probably near there.
anything close for good diving?

vaucluse....NICE relatives!!!!

for easy peasy, OW dives BUT always something good to see is Camp Cove; Michael McFadyen's Scuba Diving Web Site

otherwise its a small trip down the road to north bondi/Ben Buckler; Michael McFadyen's Scuba Diving Web Site

or travel down to the Shire to dive kurnell (weedies);Michael McFadyen's Scuba Diving Web Site

but for my money.... nothing beats or La Peruse/Bare Island (not far from the airport); Michael McFadyen's Scuba Diving Web Site

Jan is ages away for me but touch base before you head down and if we are free we can hook up for a dive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom