Bari diver dead after 2 meter dive - Monopoli, Italy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The site blocks any attempts at copying ..
everything programmed could be deprogrammed ...

Puglia: sub 28enne muore dopo un’immersione nella acque di Monopoli
Drammatico incidente oggi pomeriggio nel mare di Monopoli, dove un giovane sub ha perso la vita dopo un’immersione. L’uomo, un esperto sub 28enne di Bari, si era immerso verso le ore 16,30 ad una profondità di circa 2 metri di profondità, ma non è più risalito.
Allertati i soccorsi, sul posto sono giunti i Carabinieri, i militari della Guardia Costiera di Monopoli e il personale medico del 118. Il corpo del 28enne è stato trovato sui fondali ormai privo di vita. Secondo il medico del 118 la morte del sub sarebbe avvenuta per arresto cardio-circolatorio.

Ricordiamo che cliccando “MI PIACE” sulla Pagina Puglia Reporter è possibile seguire tutte le news da Facebook. Inoltre, scrivendo un messaggio al numero https://wa.me/393533187906 353 3187906 è possibile effettuare segnalazioni e partecipare al Bari news e segnalazioni gruppo Whatsapp dell’area metropolitana di Bari (clicca qui per accedervi) per seguire tutte le news in tempo reale oppure Bari News e segnalazioni iscrivendosi al gruppo Telegram cliccando qui o anche iscrivendosi al Puglia NEWS e Segnalazioni - Bari - Barletta - Andria - Trani gruppo Facebook cliccando qui. E’ anche possibile inviare immagini ed osservazioni all’indirizzo redazione@pugliareporter.com

google translator says:
Puglia: 28-year-old sub dies after diving in the waters of Monopoli
Dramatic accident this afternoon in the sea of Monopoli, where a young diver lost his life after a dive. The man, an expert 28-year-old diver from Bari, had dived at around 4.30 pm at a depth of about 2 meters deep, but he never went back up.
Rescue workers alerted, the Carabinieri, the Monopoli Coast Guard soldiers and 118 medical personnel arrived on the spot. The 28-year-old's body was found lifeless on the seabed. According to the 118 physician, the diver's death occurred due to cardio-circulatory arrest.

We remind you that by clicking "I LIKE" on the page Puglia Reporter you can follow all the news from Facebook. In addition, by writing a message to https://wa.me/393533187906 353 3187906 you can make reports and participate in Bari news e segnalazioni Whatsapp group of the metropolitan area of Bari (click here to access) to follow all the news in real time or Bari News e segnalazioni by joining the Telegram group by clicking here or by joining the Puglia NEWS e Segnalazioni - Bari - Barletta - Andria - Trani Facebook group by clicking here. It is also possible to send images and comments to the address redazione@pugliareporter.com

So young...and wow kind of shallow...

Experienced swimmers drown in pools doing breath-holding laps. It's rare and they often survive b/c of all the people and vis and lifeguards, but it has happened.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom