Bass Rocks bugs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

decapoddiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just finished up DM'ing a BOW up at Back Beach and decided it was way too nice to just go home. I ended up at Bass Rocks (way to the right) and managed to get 6 (suprising considering that it was 2:30 P.M. on a Sunday and there were 3 groups getting out as I went in). Lots and lots of shorts and one biggie with eggs. Vis was about 10'. Water temp was 63 at depth. It was really nice to see all the critters running around and not be baby-sitting:wink:

I should mention that the 6 bugs I got were all legal and that the shorts and biggie were not harassed, molested or harmed in any way:) Whew! Now the legal dept. will be off my back:D

Sounds great! I wanted to get out today, but I really _really_ needed to get my reg looked at this week, and I knew if I didn't get it in today it wouldn't be in for another few weeks!

Nice to see you back around... you've been pretty quiet all summer....

Far too many scuba classes to help with. I'm finally getting to play. Hooray:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom