Bay Area XTEK dealers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebrain

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any dealers in e Bay Area/San Jose/Santa Cruz/Monterey that stock and sell xtek gear?

Any Scubapro dealer should be able to order them. I have seen Bruce from Aquarius on Del Monte with his own personal setup.

I know The Anchor Shack in Concord/Pacheco carries it. I believe they have at least two in stock right now.

The plate is a Halcyon, and absolutely beautiful. The wing is not what I would want but seems high quality. I am all about a plain old Hogarthian harness with no frills though. Fluff isn't needed and foam just requires more weight to sink.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I should quality a fit as I know that XTEK stuff has a bit of a reputation here. For TECH diving I am (and am required) to got minimalist Hog harness with backplate, bungees discouraged,etc. I also think that donut wings make more sense and sense scubapro doesn't offer a redundant 60 doubles wing, no go.

I am just toying with the idea that the Form might be nice for rec diving with a BP/W setup, most likely with the new LX hollis 38 wing. But the form is one size which seems odd to me. Anyway I just wanted to look at, fell, sniff, you know the drill..... And since most places once you order it it is basically yours and I wanted to do a little checking out beforehand

Hi thebrain,

In the bay area, the dealer that stocks the most XTEK is Any Water Sports, but any SCUBAPRO dealer can order you what you're looking for. See below for their contact, as well as a link to the dealer locator.

As for the rest of the posters:
Please try to remember this is a forum for SCUBAPRO specific gear questions, not a forum to compare different manufacturer's gear, or to convince folks to buy this or that. Thank you!

Happy Diving!

KateSCUBAPRO

ANY WATER SPORTS INC
1344 SARATOGA AVE
SAN JOSE,
CA
(408) 244-4433

AWSDIVE@ANYWATER.COM

[url]http://www.scubapro.com/en-US/USA/dealer-locator.aspx

[/URL]

Status
Not open for further replies.