Bay Breeze Instructors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tank601

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Has anyone trained with Bay Breeze for PADI? Instructors: Rich Sleppy, Craig Brice
Tom Meehan - These guys any good?

i know this is an older thread, but i just finished up taking adv. nitrox/deco procedures with Rich Sleepy and he was a great instructor. made the material very understandable and enjoyable and was able to work with my schedule. I would highly recommend him. We had days that would start at 9 and go until we were done....

pm me if you have any questions

brett

Not that one is better than the other, but I was certified with Dive Pros a couple of yrs ago and they were outstanding. I'm pretty sad though; due to a move of one hr away it makes it difficult to continue future training with them.

mikey

your lucky your only and hour away! im 9 hrs away in texas and still plan on coming back in a few months for extended range!

wish i lived in florida

brett

Now that's dedication!....By the way, from your name I guess that you are a "King of the Hill" fan. What a great show!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom