BC's Weekly Dive Dec 6th or 7th, Laguna

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nikolai

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

A couple of us are thinking about invading Laguna next week for a couple of dives, everyone is welcome!

Date: December 6th
Alternate site: Dependent on conditions.
Time: 8am
Tides: High tide at 3:58am (4.4ft) and low tide at 10:23 (2.2ft) with following high tide at 3:31pm (3.4ft) predicted as of Sunday Nov. 30.

Remember parking is at a premium in Laguna and the meters may only take quarters (grrr). The earlier the better for parking in Laguna. I'll post 8am as the meet time for people coming from farther away but I for one will likely want to show up earlier and hang out till everyone arrives.

So who's in?

Safety Note:

The Beach Crabs are a dive scheduling group. We schedule dives. Each diver is responsible for making sure they have planned their individual dives, are experienced enough to do the dives, and have talked with and feel comfortable with a dive buddy. These dives are scheduled for your enjoyment. Scubaboard, The Beach Crabs, and the participants, of these dives, are not responsible for you, your equipment, for your dive planning, determining your qualifications for these dives, or teaming you with an experienced buddy. You alone are solely responsible for your diving activities! Make sure you dive in a safe and responsible manner. By participating in The Beach Crabs events, you agree to these terms.

Last edited:
Why so far south??? :( Hope you have fun.....

Why dontcha see if ya can meet up with Jamie (If he still wants to go) or someone and ride the rest of the way with them if ya wanna go?

Have to work both days...... I would help if i quit looking at November and start looking at Dec :)

Hey Nick,I want to go, but Taylors' birthday is on the 7th(big 13).If it's on the 6th I will be there for sure.I'm not asking you to plan it for the 6th, so please do whatever works best for you and everybody else.And if it works out where I can go,Erika or whoever wants to carpool with me can.Glad to see you post this,Nick.

I was there today & there was ample parking at Crescent, there was maybe 11 divers total there. It was weird to see it empty like that. We had our choice of parking spots.

John

Hey Nick,I want to go, but Taylors' birthday is on the 7th(big 13).If it's on the 6th I will be there for sure.I'm not asking you to plan it for the 6th, so please do whatever works best for you and everybody else.And if it works out where I can go,Erika or whoever wants to carpool with me can.Glad to see you post this,Nick.

The 6th it is :)

I would rather the 6th myself but just kinda left it open in case there were any objections.

Edit: For now I'd say Crescent, as that's the site I know best and great structure. I put Moss st cause Jamie suggested it this afternoon, so if anyone has suggestions post away!

The 6th it is :)

I would rather the 6th myself but just kinda left it open in case there were any objections.

WOOHOO!!!!!!
party.gif

I'm in for the 6th! I'm reading the socal shore diving book, and was going to see what site sounded the most interesting, but I'm really fine with anything that has a sandy entry with cool rocky structures at depth. If the site we choose is fairly shallow (40 feet or so), I'd love to do two hour long dives if anyone else is interested!

I've devised a new plan to get my fins on, so we'll see if it works out....hehe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom