BC's with "Elevator" Lever

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hand Grenade ! ! ! I just LOVE split fins ! ! ! Ha!

YOU"RE GONNA DIE!

:14:

PS - dump valve on all three dry suits I own/owned were on the deltoid, not the bicep. (DUI TLS-350, DUI 30/30, and Bare HD Tech)

Here's a photo of a BARE Tri Lam HD Tech. This is the same model suit that I dive. I swear, when I put this thing on, that exhaust valve ends up, essentially, direcly over my bicep muscle. It doesn't sit perfectly on my bicep but that's about the best description I can give using words.

Attachments

• TrilamHDTechDry.jpg
    TrilamHDTechDry.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 011111tritech.jpg
    011111tritech.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 54
Should this thread be closed now? I don't think there's a lot more than can be said for the i3!

Lets leave it open. I like the option of being able to increase the post #s in this one...

Lol. One of the few threads on SB where you can talk utter crap.

Hey RJP,

I found a pic of you online when you were just a toddler.... :) It's a perfect match to your avatar.... :)

6jn7d54.jpg

I wonder if halcyon can bring out a wing with an elevator lever?

that would make me to use a BP/W :). Theoretically I don't see why not - just install it at the end of the normal inflator, instead of the buttons, and provide a clip to fix it to the harness.

I wonder if halcyon can bring out a wing with an elevator lever?

Back
Top Bottom