Be careful of stairs at Kelvin Grove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheWetRookie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi All, just an FYI, the stairs at Kelvin Grove are starting to fall apart. The rung that is half way down is almost completely broken. The other rungs don't look the greatest either.

Dove there today (Friday) and we had a good dive. Vis below 50' was good and clear. above 50 is progressively got worse with slim as you got close to the surface though on the north side of the bay in the shallows the vis was great, nice and clear, no slim.

So just be careful going down the stairs.

oh Mike you forgot about my step/splat over the log wearing twins warning. The pain is shooting around my ankle and up behind my knee today.

oh Mike you forgot about my step/splat over the log wearing twins warning. The pain is shooting around my ankle and up behind my knee today.

I did not want to embarras you :wink:

That is not good Les, go get it checked out.

Ya, Les also twisted his ankle a bit crossing the logs, ironically, the last dive I did here I tore my calf musle packing my twins. The truth be said I just wanted to share the pain :evil:

I suppose this will just add fuel to the "don't dive doubles or you'll die" debate.

Another reason to go sidemount

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom