Beach crabs San Diego weekend Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alykitcat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am in the process of trying to get a hotel room(s) for all of us...There is a travellodge in La Jolla I'm looking at...Its right there by the beach. they have a room available that has 2 double and one queen bed and it includes breakfast both mornings. I need to know ASAP that way i can book it... It will be available both Friday and Saturday night. If you want to stay one night you dont necessarily need to stay both. With 4 people the room is $60 a night per person, 5 people $50, 6people $40...and if people dont mind a cot or the floor we can get the price down to $30 for 8 people. I NEED TO KNOW ASAP IF YOUR INTERETED AND FOR WHICH NIGHT. I dont want to book it unless i know i have atleast 4 people each night:

Friday:
Aly
Erika

Saturday:
Aly
Erika

P.S.If we do get enough people i will rent a second similar room

I am in the process of trying to get a hotel room(s) for all of us...There is a travellodge in La Jolla I'm looking at...Its right there by the beach. they have a room available that has 2 double and one queen bed and it includes breakfast both mornings. I need to know ASAP that way i can book it... It will be available both Friday and Saturday night. If you want to stay one night you dont necessarily need to stay both. With 4 people the room is $60 a night per person, 5 people $50, 6people $40...and if people dont mind a cot or the floor we can get the price down to $30 for 8 people. I NEED TO KNOW ASAP IF YOUR INTERETED AND FOR WHICH NIGHT. I dont want to book it unless i know i have atleast 4 people each night:

Friday:
Aly
Erika

Saturday:
Aly
Erika

P.S.If we do get enough people i will rent a second similar room

How did it go from 35$ a night to 60$ a night??????

I'm not going to pay more then 60 :D

no worries you wont have too...but you do know that 60 is per night right?

just making sure...you are blond after all

That dont matter :D I am the one one that can say that about me! No one eles!

Back
Top Bottom