Closed Beat the price increase order

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Considering the S600 upgrade kit....if not too late...any idea if this includes the metal air barrel, adjustment knob, etc?

This would be an S555 being converted to S600. Any idea on cost? TIA!!!! :D

Considering the S600 upgrade kit....if not too late...any idea if this includes the metal air barrel, adjustment knob, etc?

It's easier if I ask Lex, @lexvil

And no, it's not too late.

I'll be putting in price check in about 7 hours.

Cheers

I'm not getting alerts for new posts in my thread. Seems gremlins still running around messing with the site.

@lexvil

Lex, as I know you've done this conversion a few times, can you please confirm this is what Andrew needs:

11.602.020 S600 updt metal air barrel
11.600.031 knob upgrade kit

Cheers.

And the good news keeps rolling in. I put in initial price request a few hours ago and this was response:

"Hi Simon
Bad news just spoken with xxx and scubapro increased price 1st of september ahead of their scheduled increase"

That's f.cked.

Let me know if anyone wants to continue, to be honest my instant reaction is "f.ck em, I'm done".

Poo.

At least now there's no time deadline.

I'll give it some thought over the next day or so, it's left a bad taste in my mouth.

Ok, managed to successfully regulate my emotions.

I'll go ahead with getting prices at least and you guys can decide.

For personal reasons I no longer wish to support SP, this will be last SP order.

Into the future I'll continue with aqualung, Apeks and mares though.

I've been advised shipping has also increased.

@lexvil

Lex, as I know you've done this conversion a few times, can you please confirm this is what Andrew needs:

11.602.020 S600 updt metal air barrel
11.600.031 knob upgrade kit

Cheers.
Those two, if memory serves, will convert a 555 to an S600 and if you change the front cover you can have one marked s600 #11.601.040

It just didn’t make sense having a price increase a few days into a quarter. It will be interesting to see what the new prices are. I suspect the prices from all manufacturers will do the same quietly, costs are going up everywhere and shipping is getting way out of hand across the board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom