been out of touch but hearing things.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marco dickson

Registered
Reaction score
So for the past six months or so I have been out of touch with the daily goings on in the pro dive community...had some health issues that needed to be addressed....Today was the first opportunity I had to talk to some of the people in the dive community about what has been going on.....one of the things I heard is we lost a fellow professional while he was diving.....as well as several other dive accidents...one of which claimed a divers life....sad news all around....can anyone fill me in on what happened to one of our own... who....when...where....was there any kind of service for him here? thanks

I assume you're talking about this incident

Brian Bugge
May 20th
CCR Liberty
Had a big camera rig and was first in the water
Was diving with Darren Fox who is not a particularly well respected member of the diving community and has a history of some seriously shady stuff.

The rest of it is all speculation right now which is why it hasn't been talked about on here because we don't have facts and can't learn anything until that information is released. There has been a big discussion on facebook recently about it at this linkRichard Black

Yeah Im more then aware of Darren and his piss poor rep....I was in his shop the other day but he avoided me....until I got tired of waiting and left. Thanks for catching me up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom