Been to Bonaire 10 times but this trip got some stuff stolen..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gypsy Jim, I know you are only three days out for your trip and based on your posts are very excited. I hope you have a great time! Though I was there just a month ago I am very fortunate to go back in October and am getting excited already. No matter how bad a site got beat up by Omar it is still better than the mucky lakes I have been diving to get my fix.

Dive safe and have fun!

Gypsy Jim, I know you are only three days out for your trip and based on your posts are very excited. I hope you have a great time! Though I was there just a month ago I am very fortunate to go back in October and am getting excited already. No matter how bad a site got beat up by Omar it is still better than the mucky lakes I have been diving to get my fix.

Dive safe and have fun!

Amen to THAT!

A sentiment that I can agree with whole heart-ed-ly!

Even as roughed up as Oil slick is there was still a lot of sea life to see there, and it is still an awesome giant stride entry!!! :D

H2ODoc:
Are you on your 4th drive trip of the year yet????
lol... only if you count local muck diving as a dive trip!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom