Bega Lagoon Resort, Fiji Sept,2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are leaving for Fiji on the 25th - just 2 days from now. We will spend a week on Island Dancer II then a week at Beqa Lagoon Resort then 5 days at Paradise Taveuni. I think I'm going to diving heaven. My biggest dilemma is weather to take my 3 mil or my 5 mil. If the water temp goes below 80 I wimp out and need my 5 mil. From an earlier post and checking out the Coral Reef Watch it looks like it could be around 82 - sure hope so. Life is rough when you are a diver.:D

Take 5mm! Unless you tolerate cold well. I wore 3mm but I had been diving locally where it was 10C before the trip. Everyone but me was cold in 3mm. Was 24-25C when I dived though, might be warmer now but it can be windy during the surface interval.

My LDS is going to be there June24-Jul.3. I looks like cool (78-81 deg.F) water. I'd love any feedback from anyone who's been there in that time frame. I'm beginning to think 5mm might be the way to go?

Love Beqa Lagoon Resort! Went in '07 and am going again this year Sept. 11. The diving is phenomenal, and the people are even better. Don't miss doing the shark dive.!

are you really..lol.....will meet you in LAX on the the 9th, hopefully.....(Joe & Betsy)....

We will be there Jul 13-25. We went in Jul 2007 and I dove with a 3mm with no problems. I took a 3/6 mm hooded vest as well but never used it. That said, each person is different and you may need a 5 mm or a 3 mm with a hooded vest.

Regards,

Bill

Yudi--we're heading there the 11th thru the 18th----when are your dates??......

Hi diver. We will be there from the
5 to the 12 :wink:

Then look for Kathy, Joe and Betsy on the 11th and say hello. We'll be in the bar, I'm sure.

would like to know if you have been there in January we are planning to go Jan 20 of next year and want to know weather and diving Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom