Bega Lagoon Resort, Fiji Sept,2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We were there a couple of weeks ago - just before Cyclone Tomas. It is a very nice resort. We loved the ocean front bures. The dipping pool in front of our bure was wonderful. It was very hot and humid so it was a treat to sit in the cool dipping pool with a beer, a book and the ocean for a background. We did the shark dive and had the great luck to see 2 Tiger Sharks - Scarface and Princess. We were very pleased with our DM - Missy (not sure if that is spelled right) He is also in charge of the Fire Walkers - not to be missed. If anyone is going and has an extra dive computer or watch - he could use one. I don't think the DM's make enough money to be able to afford good equipment. He doesn't own a good underwater flashlight either. The one thing I think they could improve on is their rinse tanks - especially for camera gear.

We'll leave for BLR this Saturday, 21 Aug. Anyone else?

We just returned from BLR about 3 weeks ago. You will have a great time. I will post pics when I am finished editing them.

Regards,

Bill

I should have them posted by next week.

Regards,

Bill

WhaleSharker1, I loaded a few of my pics into my photo gallery. Here is a link: Hey all, for those that might be interested, I uploaded a few photos from my Fiji trip. Here is a link: ScubaBoard Gallery - Fiji 2010.

My camera is a Sea&Sea DX-1G. I used 2 YS-110alpha strobes, and mst of the shots were taken with the fisheye lens. That's why I could get so much of the reef in and still get color. The only shot that shows the bending of the super wide lens is the shot of the DM looking out of the window of a wreck. All of the others do not show that distortion.

Hope you ejoy them.

Regards.

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom