Belated Greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NuttyGambler

Reaction score
Ran into this area, and realized I never said hi here first.

I started out with not much at all in terms of my own equipment (other then the personal stuff). I am very happy with my gear now. (Thanks to info on this board)

Pioneer #27 wing
FredT 9# BP - I poured in another 6# for cold water diving
Apex ATX-50 & ATX40 Regs
DUI TLS350SE dry suit
Some cheap Wickers undergarments from Fleet Farm
Couple of AL 80s

I just got my AOW, and am looking for a dive buddy or two to check out the local lakes, or another fun couple where the wife doesn't dive to hit Mexico once or twice a year.

Live in western Minnesota near Fergus Falls.

Hello to all you great people on this board. And thanks to those who have helped so much already.

Originally posted by NuttyGambler
Ran into this area, and realized I never said hi here first.
Well, it's about time. (Just kidding). Sorry no MN for me but it your ever in Idaho (that's Idaho no Iowa) drop us a line. And a belated welcome from me too.

A belated welcome.

I have to admit, I start chuckling every time I see your board name....not sure why, but the combination of those 2 words seems very funny......

Nice to have yet another midwesterner here (I am formerly of Illinois). Sounds like you have some good cold-water gear; would the wife compromise & dive out here in CA? It's chilly, but perhaps not Minnesota-cold.

My handle is NOT scuba related, but a standard one I use in regard to activities I enjoy in Vegas. :eek:ut:

Originally posted by large_diver
A belated welcome.

I have to admit, I start chuckling every time I see your board name....not sure why, but the combination of those 2 words seems very funny......

Art Chick: Yes did get the cold water gear. Before all my dives had been in the Philippines, Jamaica, and Mexico.

Everyone else: Thanks for the welcomes!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom