Belize diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pepper484

Registered
Reaction score
Hello!

Planning on going to Belize in 3 weeks and while there will go for scuba certification. Any recommendations on dive shops? Had a friend use chuck and robbies, but they're experienced divers...thinking about Scuba school and family dive center or belize pro dive center...but again, that's only by looking at reviews...

I appreciate any tips or suggestions!!! Many thanks!!!

Where in Belize?

My daughter got certified with Amigo Del Mar on Ambergris Caye...good group of peeps.

While you are looking, check out Ecologic Divers. My wife and I dove with them in May.

Very professional shop.

Hello!

Planning on going to Belize in 3 weeks and while there will go for scuba certification. Any recommendations on dive shops? Had a friend use chuck and robbies, but they're experienced divers...thinking about Scuba school and family dive center or belize pro dive center...but again, that's only by looking at reviews...

I appreciate any tips or suggestions!!! Many thanks!!!

Always loved Belize pro dive centre. Great bunch, family friendly very experienced divemasters, no backchat or unfriendliness, dive all levels of experience and never touch the wildlife :) my family have been diving with them for years. I’d happily send my teenage daughters out to dive with them. A great bunch of guys. ‘Well brought up’ as my mother used to say!

Back
Top Bottom